经典台词 2021-09-09 14:08:08 人气:2210
音乐之声经典台词
(对生活充满信心的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家里做家庭教师,在那里她和特拉普上校进行了第一次对话。)
captain: in the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以后请你记住,这房子里有些房间是不能乱闯的。
额外成就
在口语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是“有一点儿,在某种程度上”。
如 :the film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部电影一点都不好看。
maria: yes, captain, sir.
玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。
captain: why do you stare at me that way?
上校:为什么这样盯着我?
maria: well, you don't look at all like a sea captain, sir.
玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。
captain: i'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。
maria: what?
玛丽亚:什么?
captain: turn. hat off. it's the dress. you have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。
额外成就
one before you meet the children.
作为军人出身的特拉普上校,口中不时冒出几句带有命令口吻的话是不足为怪的,这正体现了他军人作风的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子应是take your hat off.
maria: but i don't have another one. when we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。
captain: what about this one?
上校:那这一件呢?
maria: the poor didn't want this one.
玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。
captain: hmm.
上校:嗯。
maria: i would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, i can make my own clothes.
玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我会给自己做衣服。
captain: well, i'll see you get some material. today, if possible. now, fraulein... er...
上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦……呃……
额外成就
see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,确保”相当于make sure that, 后面常接介词to
如 :see to it that you are ready on time。
到时你千万要准备好。
would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你来安排下次的会议,好吗?
maria: maria.
玛丽亚:玛丽亚。
captain: fraulein maria, i don't know how much the mother has told you.
上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。
maria: not much.
玛丽亚:不是很多。
captain: you're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. i trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. she stayed only two hours.
上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第十二位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只呆了两个小时。
罗马假日经典台词
(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ann: (brushing her hair) i hate this nightgown. i hate all my nightgowns. and i hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
countess: my dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。
ann: but i'm not two hundred years old。 (dropping down on the bed) why can't i sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大。(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
countess: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) pyjamas。
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣。
ann: (just) the top half. did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
countess: (opening the window) i rejoice to say that i did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ann: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
countess: oh, and your slippers. please put on your slippers and come away at the window. your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
ann: (taking the tray; as the countess helps her pull the covers over her) everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
这篇经典台词《欧美电影经典台词》还未收到评论